Problems with your adviser

Individual disputes with an Adviser If you’re not happy with an adviser and the service they have provided, you should contact their independent dispute resolution scheme. You’ll find details of the scheme in your adviser’s disclosure documents or on the Financial Service Providers Register. If you have a complaint, use the dispute resolution scheme to get … Continue reading Problems with your adviser